Thursday 21 March 2013

Hermione De Paula

Whilst searching for scarves on Liberty's website i came across a few designs of scarves that i really liked, i noticed they was all by the same designer so i googled her to find out more about her and what she did... i was not expecting to find what i did. I started to browse her fashion range which i just absolutely loved!.. her fashion prints were to die for i loved them! They are just what i visioned my work to be and i was so inspired by her fashion prints it made me want to make mine even better haha :) Heres some images of her work.


Embroidered garment pieces with beads and ostrich feathers - wow!


Unusual floral prints with a twist is a signature design for Hermione De Paula



 This last image is my favourite, it reminds me of my last semester designs, i love the colour and structure she has used. i just think there FAB!!





No comments:

Post a Comment