Thursday 31 January 2013

Name Logo

I Have spent most of my day today working and developing my name logo, i started by saving a number of different fonts that i liked and then chosen my favourite two, which was the one i had from level two which i was going to develop and the next font i had to start from scratch, Here is my developed old one and the font i liked best out of my search



To my old developed logo i added what is supposed to represent stitch and bugs that i had drew to develop my old logo and take that further, i like it but i think its nice to start a fresh and work on something new so i decided to stick with the font i had found, i chosen this font because i though it would be interesting to add images of my work or colour pallet inside the letters

Here is a final design with images of my work inside the letters and also images of floating bugs on the letters to make it a bit more interesting


I really like this design for my logo and think it works well, however just to see and experiment a few more different ways i had a play on photo shop and illustrator to develop it further, i decided to develop it by adding the stitching and bugs from my old developed logo into my new font which worked really well...


I also experimented with placing bugs and background behind my name to see what effects that gave 


I havent decided yet which one i will use i do like a couple of them but i will have to see which relates most to my work and represents me as an artist :) Hope you like them!






No comments:

Post a Comment