Tuesday 23 October 2012

Developing Ideas and Thoughts..


After researching and visiting studies i had a talk with Donna and nick so they could see my progression, I had produced a few new worksheets and sketches in my sketchbook to show them where i could develop and move forward. We discussed what may final products would be, but me being me i would like to have ago at a bit of everything to see what works best and what i enjoy most and to also show i am versatile in my designs.

Heres a few of the worksheets i had produced...






















After we looked over my work and talked about where i wanted to progress, we decided that what i had was a good starting point, but now i needed to experiment and research more into my design development, i was going to develop by playing with colour and scale, expand the skeleton like forms and abstract natural forms. To consider using different treatments and materials including collage. Produce a few surreal combinations of animals and flowers together. In the end we came up with a few different avenues to go down and develop, as for the muscle drawing i decided to use this as textural reference or backgrounds so it isn't literally a gruesome muscle. :) Ew!

No comments:

Post a Comment