Tuesday 23 October 2012

The Result Of Hibernating For A Week :)

This past week i have worked like crazy after my tutorial trying to build and develop my design development on worksheets, i created my mood board in my space at university which made me just want to sit and work all day from my mood board as it had so much visual reference on!
Here's a little sneaky peek at where all the designs happen ... :)
I think this week i really got my head into design developing and visual researching, i was working quite quick creating a few worksheets a day! I experimented with scale and techniques and materials to give my drawing a different style and development, i looked at unusual flowers, mixed with animals to give them a surreal unique feel to them. Here's a few to look at...








Feel free to comment & Leave you thoughts ...



No comments:

Post a Comment