Tuesday 9 April 2013

Sorting out my collections of scarves

After choosing my final scarves out of each collections i have made a few amendments and also tried them in different colour ways, from my first collection i have chosen two designs that i am going to print which is these two, and here i have provided a range of different colour ways to see which work best.


This is my two final designs for my first collection and a variety of different colour ways so all i need to do is choose which two work well together as a collection.

From my second collection i felt these designs where not as stong as my other designs, i have been experimenting to try develop them but i decided to make amendments to my third collection and split it into two collection so my two final designs for my second collection are now these two..
First Design in different colour ways
My second design for second collection in different colour ways

My Third Collection
Which i like the colours of and think they work well together so leaving them as they are.

Possibly a fourth collection with these two designs but not sure yet :)..

A few additional designs that i have done that are not in a collection but could be developed...







No comments:

Post a Comment