Sunday 31 March 2013

Scarf Designs

Today i have been working on a few scarf designs, its taken me a while as i was cleaning up all my drawings i had scanned at the same time so i dont feel very productive, however i have three more designs to add to my collection of designs already which will help me develop and create different designs in the future.
As i am going to have three sets of pairs of scarves as mini collections i have been searching for more inspiration for colour on colour collective. I found some really nice pallets to work with that would suit my theme and style i'm looking for :) Heres a few i was using..



There all pretty simular which i thought would all work well together for one pair of scarves.


And here are my final designs i have worked on today,hope you like them
I still feel i need to develop my colour and look into more design structures to further develop my designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment