Tuesday 29 January 2013

Long Time No See


hello ! well, its a new semester and its time to develop and move on from my last module! after a very long hard working christmas and new year with only three days off in the holidays from my job i'm finally getting back into my routine of researching, and drawing and finally now blogging my progression :) 
 
Looking back at my last module, i was extremely pleased with my final outcomes and designs, however the things i have decided to develop to take my work to another level is my colour pallet, choosing a contemporary colour pallet is one of the most important things for my work to develop. Also looking at design structures and placements of designs as mine where all pretty much similar in my last module. Also it all depends on my final products and what i will be deciding to produce. Its very hard as i don't like to limit myself so at the moment i want to do a bit of everything, but i need to think about how that will work and look for my final show. 

I Have been looking and researching into how a few designers or students display their final shows to give me a few ideas
Last Years Students Stand At New Designers
I like how this show has a theme running throughout but seems a cit to cluttered
I think its a really good idea how this student has hung her fabric samples on a rail so people can look through whilst they hang nicely on the rail

Craig Fellows Show love how his stand is clean and simple but very eye catching - Click Image To Go To His Website




No comments:

Post a Comment