Thursday 25 October 2012

Pictures Of Work Today As Promised!

Well, i achieved my aim for the day and more! Woohoo, i got four worksheets complete which i am really pleased with as i inter cut into all my new design worksheets which is so time consuming!! here's a few images of my design development today..


This taken me a while inter cutting all the small parts on the insects wing, but i really love the outcome i think its really effective and would look really nice laser cut on a fashion garment or interiors for example a lampshade so the light can shine through, i also used collage and wire to draw other insects with
I decided to work onto different coloured backgrounds to give me a different effect to my drawing, here i photocopied some of the insects i had drawn from another worksheet and cut them up to create flower shapes but with insect parts, i also inter cut into the sheet and drew on top
I drew another insect but changed the scale so the insect filled the whole of the sheet, i changed the colours from that i had been working with to also develop my ideas and inter cut into just the bottom part of the wing
Here i worked on top of a navy background, its quite hard to see as i taken the picture only an hour ago so there was no natural light at all, however i used collage of my muscle drawing and pleated parts to create a different effect, i then painted on top a detailed insect wing and inter cut into it i also used wire to draw the body and parts of the wing also which is quite hard to see, i then stuck a gold textured sheet behind so it comes through the parts where i had inter cut. Here's another image to see the detail of the pleating etc....


No comments:

Post a Comment